There are many online and offline tools that can help you convert YouTube videos to MP3 format, but not all of them are safe or reliable. Some may contain malware, ads, or low-quality audio. According to the web search results, here are some of the safe YouTube to MP3 converters that you can use:
- Any Video Converter Free: This is a free desktop software that supports various formats and devices. You can download videos from YouTube and other sites, edit them, and convert them to MP3 or other audio formats. It also has a built-in video player and CD burner.
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe: This is a premium desktop software that can handle videos from any source and convert them to any format. It also has preset profiles for different devices and platforms. It offers high-speed downloads and conversions, as well as video editing and compression features.
- Softorino YouTube Converter (SYC): This is a free desktop software that lets you download YouTube videos and MP3s directly to your Mac or Windows PC. You can also transfer them to your iPhone or iPad with one click. It supports 4K videos and 60fps videos, as well as subtitles and playlists.
- Dirpy: This is an online converter that lets you choose the audio quality from 320 kbps to 32 kbps. You can also edit the ID3 tags and download the video thumbnail. It works with YouTube and other sites like Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
- TubeMP3: This is another online converter that allows downloads of up to 320 kbps. You just need to paste the YouTube URL and click the download button. It also has a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox.
These are just some of the safe options you can try, but there are many more online and offline converters available. However, before you use any of them, make sure that you have the permission of the video owner or creator, as downloading YouTube videos without consent may violate their terms of service or copyright laws.